Supply Chain - Innovation & Renovation Projects
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Potravinářství, Supply Chain
- Full-time work
- Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
If you want to join the Nestlé Talent Community, click here: https://jobdetails.nestle.com/lp/Nestle%20Join%20Talent%20Community%20page%20-%20cs_CZ/1429d813a2d8f0b2/?locale=cs_CZ
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
- Be responsible for efficient, effective, flawless End-to-End management of Innovation & Renovation (I&R) projects
- Plan and lead I&R projects End-to-End and orchestrate a cross-functional and multidisciplinary team to achieve the project defined Key Success Criteria and deliver against the business case.
- Apply project management tools and skills to ensure the on-scope, on-time and on-quality launch and flawless execution of I&R projects from Identify (or later entry stage) to end of delivery stage
- Providing transparency, documentation and communication of project status and risk to cross functional team members, Project Management Lead and Deciders
- Leading Stakeholders management across functions: identify stakeholders, distribute responsibilities among project team and ensure proper communication
- Driving definition of Innovation profile and gap assessment in order to build the critical path
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
- Proven track record in project management min 2 years, cross-functional experience gained through participation in projects
- Leadership skills within a cross functional team
- Excellent communicative with extraordinary organizational skills
- Courage and ability to solve problems
- Fluent English and Czech/Slovak is a MUST
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
WHY TO JOIN US:
WHY TO JOIN US:
We are company with open and supportive environment, friendly but demanding
We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
We have a great canteen with with choice of food (including vegetarian food)
We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
- Linkový mechanik - *37 500,- Kč
- ELEKTRIKÁŘ - *37 500,- Kč
- Projektový specialista
- Potravinářský technolog /Food Technologist
- Obsluha strojních zařízení
- Operátor potravinářské výroby
- Mistr výroby
- OPERÁTOR VÝROBY - ODMĚNA ZA ZAUČENÍ až 45.000,- Kč
- TECHNICKÝ OPERÁTOR - ODMĚNA ZA ZAUČENÍ 45.000,- Kč
- Stáž na oddelení kvality
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.