EXECUTIVE BRAND MANAGER – FOOD
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Marketing, media, PR
- Full-time work
- Pro mladé, Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
If you want to join the Nestlé Talent Community, click here: https://jobdetails.nestle.com/lp/Nestle%20Join%20Talent%20Community%20page%20-%20cs_CZ/1429d813a2d8f0b2/?locale=cs_CZ
Can you tell marketing from advertising? Is staying on top of the latest marketing trends your daily bread? Do you consider it a worthy mission to keep abreast of or –better still – ahead of the competition? Nestlé’s Marketing department makes sure that our products are visible and that sales stay strong. Through words and imagery, but above all through original ideas, we share meaningful messages with our consumers. We focus on building brands and creating content and campaigns that inform and inspire. Fire up your creative self and join Nestlé.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
• Generate insights based on market and consumer knowledge
• Build strong brands in line with brand positioning of CARPATHIA and MAGGI
• Keep effective relationship with local marketing agencies
• Manage I/R pipeline and flawlessly manage local and international NPD launches
• Track financial performance of the portfolio
• Play active role within local commercial team and CEE FOOD community
• Run relevant administrative processes
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU:
• University degree with min. 1 semester spent at ERASMUS or any similar program
• Min. 2 years of experience in Marketing as a Junior Brand Manager in FMCG business
• Additional experience in sales/trade marketing is advantage
• English at min. C1 level, CZ or SK language as native language
• PC skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Team player that appreciates work-life balance
• Vivacious, easy going person, eager to learn and act with flexibility
• Strong in presentation skills and capable of building selling stories for trade
• Driving license – active driver
• Foodie – loves Food and Cooking
WHY TO JOIN US:
• We are company with open and supportive environment
• We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
• We are a green office close to the nature
• We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
- Retail & Trade marketingový specialista pro Nespresso
- Trade Marketing Specialist (independent and e-channel)
- MARKETING ANALYST - NIELSEN, MARKET INTELLIGENCE CEE
- Trade Marketing Specialist (Nescafé, Dolce Gusto,Starbucks)
- Marketing Trainee Dairy
- Trade Marketing Trainee Infant Nutrition
- Junior Brand Manager - Confectionary
- Marketingový Trainee pro JOJO
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.