CSR & CSV Manager
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Marketing, media, PR
- Full-time work
- Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
Do you believe that business should be run responsibly and big company should lead by example? Are you willing to build and enhance this culture within the company? Become an ambassador of our concept Creating Shared Value and contribute to the local and global commitments. The Corporate Affairs department is accountable for ensuring that responsibility is embedded in all we do and shared with our stakeholders. We follow trends, face challenges, build corporate identity and respect the public interest.
We are looking for a candidate with previous experience in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), with knowledge of non-profit sector and experience in corporate sector, legislation related to CSR topics, local procedures, and with high level of personal integrity and ethical standards.
The candidate will continue to build strong relationships with important stakeholders, contribute to our CSR/CSV commitments and take our employees aboard. And she/he will manage the CSR activities of Nestlé.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
• Localize and implement CSR/CSV strategy according to market needs and Nestlé guidelines
• Develop CSR/CSV projects; ensure its realization in both CZ & SK markets
• Create long term positive relationships with NGOs and key stakeholders
• Actively promote CSR principles and help to build Corporate Brand image in cooperation with Corporate Communication and Public Affairs
• Communicate CSR/CSV strategies internally
• Present and communicate CSR/CSV activities on events with stakeholders and in traditional and digital media to build trust and reputation of Nestlé
• Define and implement Employer Branding communication strategy
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
• Have at least 2 years of experience on similar position in corporate environment
• Have at least a bachelor degree
• Understand all Corporate Affairs functions and their synergies
• Have advanced knowledge and experience in project management and communication
• Can build trust with stakeholders, demonstrate empathetic attitude to different needs of key stakeholders
• Have good understanding of Czech and Slovak NGOs, institutions and opinion leaders in CSR area
• Have very good language skills in Czech (Slovak) and English (min. B2)
• Are a team player with strong ownership and willingness to take responsibility for own decisions
• Are able and willing to manage also the administrative part of the job
• Have enthusiasm to look for new paths and you are not afraid to roll up sleeves and work on it
WHY TO JOIN US:
• We are company with open and supportive environment
• We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
• We are a green office close to the nature
• We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.