Production Planner for Confectionary
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Full-time work
- Pro mladé, Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
Do you lose sleep over unfinished work? Then do not hesitate, join us. Nestlé is looking for nitpickers who know only too well that the supply chain means everything from demand planning and supplies to warehousing and logistics. Our Supply Chain department makes sure that Nestlé products get to our customers in abundance and as fast as possible. The way in which we manage our supply chain determines our efficiency. Would you like to be efficient with us?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
• Establish an 18 month production plan Establish an 18 month production plan with a focus on the Sfinx Confectionery factory in Holesov (including sub/contracting and/or co-manufacturing where relevant) ensuring continuous product availability in all Receiving locations
• Create a feasible and optimal production plan that respects capacity defined (available capacity),
• Identifies possible opportunities and improvements in collaboration with the factory within the 18 month horizon balancing flexibility and reliability
• Prepare a delivery and production plan for domestic distribution centers and export markets for Confectionary category
• Collaborate with the factory production planner to resolve deviations in the plan / production, set a priority for production.
• Monitor and order, proactively address specific events (changes in sales, forecasts, capacities), communicate effectively.
• Manage finished products, target inventory to the optimal warehouse structure.
• Collaborate on Supply Chain and factory projects.
• Work in an international team of planners for factories in Europe to achieve common and individual goals
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
• Technical or economic university. Previous planning experience an advantage.
• Have excellent analytical thinking and are interested in working with numbers - an advanced MS Excel user.
• Ideally you have experience with SAP APO
• Your English is at a communicative level (B2) - daily communication with foreign countries.
• You are motivated to develop in the Supply Chain.
• You have developed communication and coordination skills.
• You are proactive and passionate about gaining new knowledge and skills and you are able to work autonomously
• You speak Czech/Slovak on level of native speaker
WHY TO JOIN US:
- We are company with open and supportive environment
- We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
- We are a green office close to the nature
- We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.