Subject Matter Expert - Payroll CZ & SK
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Personalistika, HR
- Full-time work
- Pro profesionály
Our Human Resources specialists look after Nestlé employees for the duration of their stay with the company. With the employees’ wellbeing firmly in mind, our HR team makes sure that everyone’s pay arrives on time, that the benefit package offers a good selection and that training is varied. It is quite clear that our HR department has its fingers in quite a few pies important to the company. The team knows how to attract, motivate and keep qualified staff. Will you want to stay?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
• Set up and continuously improve E2E HR services processes with COS/NBS to ensure alignment with local legislation and internal rules, monitor and challenge quality, accuracy, efficiency and FTEs to meet/exceed standards and add value
• CZ&SK SAP system configuration changes according legislation and internal requirements.
• Provide payroll expert knowledge to COS/NBS, process coordination and alignment with other CZ&SK locations.
• Assistance to state authorities during their payroll related inspections - provide data, documentations, explications.
• Compulsory quota of handicaps - report and possible payment to Labor Office
• Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies.
• Cooperate on HR projects, e.g. H2R, paperless HR
• Pro-actively co-operate with Centres of Expertise and Shared Service Centre, with external SAP consultant, State Authorities (Labor Office, Office for Personal Data Protection etc.)
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
• Expert in Payroll, preferably for both Czech and Slovak Republic, experience from shift operation is a PLUS
• Deep knowledge of SAP is a MUST
• Experienced in project management
• Have a deep knowledge of labor code and understand Personal Administration
• You are passionate about implementation of new technologies (digital, paperless HR)
• Strong goal-orientation with ability to set and continuously improve cooperation with Shared Service Centre
• Able to set a professional and respectful relationship with peers in other CZ&SK locations
• Good communicator with stress resistance and „to-do“ attitude
• Fluent Czech and English language
WHY TO JOIN US:
- We are company with open and supportive environment
- We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
- We are a green office close to the nature
- We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.