Production Manager / Vedoucí výroby
- Tovární 233/11, 779 00 Olomouc-Hodolany, Česká republika
- Potravinářství, Výroba
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To deliver the department objectives by empowering and engage people to develop their capability and ways of working. Drive continuous improvement through Foundations, TPM, LEAN etc. Ensure production plan is fully achieved on time and in compliance with internal and external requirements meeting safety, quality, cost, delivery and environmental targets.
KEY POSITION TASKS
• Ensure that the Health & Safety Culture and conditions for a Safe Working Environment are constantly part of the manufacturing objectives. Embed Environmental Sustainability in the area of responsibility.
• Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured according to standards of quality (compliance), on time, and meeting consumer expectations.
• Manage Production effectively through operational reviews and use Standard Routines (SDCA) to ensure sustainable results and drive continuous improvement (PDCA) to deliver breakthrough results.
• Ensure the timely launch of new or renovated products to the Markets as per agreement with the business.
• Ensure development of department team and staff (incl. temporary people) - through engaging and empowering people, performance management, career development, succession planning and coaching.
• Ensure constant dialogue with relevant stakeholders (Own team, Factory Management Team, Workers Council, Nestlé functions inside the factory).
• Appropriate educational background and flow-production experience (production management, v. engineering in food or related industries)
• Experience with production management, ideally food industry
• Experience with implementing and maintaining TPM, Lean and other CI techniques
• Knowledge of HACCP is preferred
• Demonstrated Leadership skills to lead effectively a group of people
• Excellent proficiency in Czech/Slovak language, advanced English
• Experience in Technical environments and/or manufacturing supporting functions
• Successful in leading change
• Team player
• Ability to lead people, who lead people
• Ability to maintain a culture of safe and clean working environment
• Ability to ensure smooth operation through effective staff management/deployment
• Ability to recruit, train, coach and develop people in collaboration with HR
• Must be passionate about people and display caring attitude as well
WHAT WE CAN OFFER?
• 25 days of vacation per year
• An annual bonus of up to 15% of your annual gross basic salary
• Employer's contribution to pension or life insurance after three months of employment
• Benefit Plus
• Company car
• Other benefits compliant with the employer's internal regulations
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
779 00 Olomouc-Hodolany
Telefon: 724 420 971
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.