- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Česká republika
- Finance, Supply Chain
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Pro mladé
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
Data Science Hub based in Warsaw is a place where we develop innovative solutions in the field of quantitative methods and apply it in the exciting world of globally connected Nestle Supply Chain and beyond. We are also open for the remote work from different locations (Czech Republic, based in Prague).
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
Develop appropriate data flows, visualizations and statistical models, primarily using SAS software, to deliver business benefits
• Explore and experiment new ways of utilizing data and statistical methods to drive business decisions
• Deliver analytical projects for Supply Chain organization in Nestle Poland and for the European markets as well as externally – for Nestle’s key customers
• Develop advanced analytics, optimization tools and capabilities that can deliver step change benefits for business results
• Solve challenging business problems that require analytical skills
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
At least 2 years of experience in similar position
• Master’s degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Big Data or similar studies
• Experience in SAS (or other tools for statistical analysis: R, Python, etc.)
• Knowledge of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision trees, boosting, etc.) and their advantages or drawbacks
• Experience in application and knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts (statistical tests, regression, feature selection, time series modeling, etc.)
• Ability to introduce new analytical and statistical methods and tools based on project's requirements
• Experience in independent project and stakeholder management
• Strong curiosity and ability to identify new opportunities for application of analytical methods and tools
• Ability to explain complex analytical concepts to non-technical audience
• Fluent English is a must
WHAT WE OFFER?
• Interesting work in an environment with the highest work standards within dynamically growing FMCG company
• A chance to develop your career across a number of diverse, growing functions (both locally and abroad)
• Development of the skills through continuous competency building and trainings
• Collaboration within an international analytical community
• Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.