Brand Manager Starbucks
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Marketing, media, PR
- Full-time work
- Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
Can you tell marketing from advertising? Is staying on top of the latest marketing trends your daily bread? Do you consider it a worthy mission to keep abreast of or –better still – ahead of the competition? Nestlé’s Marketing department makes sure that our products are visible and that sales stay strong. Through words and imagery, but above all through original ideas, we share meaningful messages with our consumers. We focus on building brands and creating content and campaigns that inform and inspire. Fire up your creative self and join Nestlé.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
• Preparation of long term brand and business strategy for important segments of our coffee business.
• Designing, briefing and developing communication campaigns (ATL, digital, ...) in close cooperation with communication/media agencies.
• Market trends monitoring with focus on analyzing consumer behavior, competition and product performance, in order to identify new opportunities and consumer needs.
• Close monitoring of business performance and development of short term actions in order to improve business results in close collaboration with Trade Marketing and Sales.
• P&L management for assigned portfolio.
• Responsible for given budget.
• University degree.
• 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience (FMCG is an advantage).
• Strong strategy thinking.
• Creative, proactive and energetic personality with strong drive and result orientation.
• Excellent analytical skills with ability to build strategies based on outcomes.
• Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills.
• Fluent English language.
• Driving license.
WHY TO JOIN US:
• We are company with open and supportive environment.
• We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction.
• We are a green office close to the nature.
• We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration.
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.