Brand Manager Purina
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Marketing, media, PR
- Full-time work
- Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
Pets do belong in the workplace. At least they do at Nestlé. That is why four-legged friends are welcome during Dog’s Fridays to lend a helping paw. Nestlé has been helping pets enjoy better, healthier and longer lives for more than 80 years. Our team of more than 18,000 employees and 400 scientists, including nutrition experts, strives to ensure that our animal friends receive what’s best for them. Now you and your pet can become members of the Nestlé Purina PetCare family.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
- Responsible for several Pet Care brands sold in petshops and e-com, in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Preparation, execution and evaluation of yearly brand plans.
- Responsible for media plans, campaigns preparation and execution – mostly digital campaigns
- Gathering and understanding local consumer insights, monitoring market trends and competition in order to identify new opportunities
- Manages new product launches as well as existing product portfolio
- Close cross-functional co-operation both internally (sales, finance, logistics and central marketing teams) and externally (media, creative and digital agencies)
- Monitoring of business performance and development of short term actions in order to reach planned business results
- Budgeting, ensuring that planning and evaluation of our activities is efficient and being transparently tracked
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- University degree
- Min. 3 years of experience in brand management (other experience will be considered if relevant)
- Passion for pets and positive attitude towards our category
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handling multiple projects
- Finishers attitude, delivering tasks in full and on time
- Very good command of English, both spoken & written
- Driving licence B (active driver)
WHY TO JOIN US:
- We are company with open and supportive environment
- We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
- We are a green office close to the nature
- We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.