Senior Field Force Manager CZSK / (Medical Nutrition)
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Česká republika
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
Potraviny, které každodenně konzumujeme, mají velký vliv na naše zdraví, a proto vyvíjíme vědecké metody, které zlepšují zdraví prostřednictvím výživy. Chcete být prospěšní druhým? Přidejte se k našemu oddělení Nestlé Health Science, které se snaží ulehčit práci lékařům, zdravotním sestrám, pečovatelům a jiným pracovníkům ve zdravotnictví. Naším cílem je pomáhat zejména pacientům.
JOB PURPOSE and KEY OUTPUTS
Responsibilities include providing leadership, coordination, mentoring and development of the Medical Nutrition Field Force in order to gain and grow profitable business within CZ and Sk. Demonstrates strong leadership by effective communication and coaching skills. Actively uses analytic competencies to identify development opportunities in the field, leads the creation and implementation of robust sales plans to maximize individual and team performance. Lays extra focus on people development using developed managerial and coaching competencies, to build a committed high performance field force team.
Direct responsibility of leading the dedicated Medical Nutrition field forces in CZ and SK trough specific Sales Managers or directly, while being part of Nestle Health Science CZSK Leadership Team. Responsible for permanent improvement of Sales Force Efficiency (SFE) following NHSc SFE Framework and partnering with global and local SFE teams..
• Establishes and continuously strenghtens a High Performing Team culture in CZ-SK Medical Nutrition Sales Team
• Leads the CZ-SK Medical Nutrition Sales Team on all day-to-day operational and strategic levels.
• Contributes to the continuous development of the long term NHSc Business Strategy as part of the LT
• Effectively translates overall business strategies into impactful sales plans by team and by territory, supervises and leads implementation.
• Creates high quality sales forecasts for the respective categories in alignment with signed off sales plans, and the delivers on the respective sales and ROI targets
• Continuously develops team members trough coaching, benchmarking and trainings.
WHAT EXPERIENCES ARE KEY TO SUCCESS IN THIS JOB?
• University degree preferably in medical area
• 8 years of successful professional sales and field force experience in the health care industry (Rx portfolio of products)
• 3 to 5 years of field force leadership experience with a demonstrated track record of success
• Substantial Experience in both institutional and outpatient channel. Exposure to Medical Nutrition category is a benefit, not a must.
• Understanding and mastering KOL management
• Action oriented, perseverance, drive for results
• Market and local legislation knowledge
• Strong Leadership skills
• Very good communication skills (presentation and written communications)
• High level of organizing, planning and time management skills to achieve efficiency (Strong work ethic)
• Willingness to business trips across CZ and SK
• Czech or Slovak native speaker
WHY TO JOIN US:
- Opportunity to be part of a growing division, have the opportunity to influence the current and future success
- We are company with open and supportive environment
- Proffesional team which will support you
- We take care about your professional development
- We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.