Junior Brand Manager - Infant Nutrition
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Marketing, media, PR
- Full-time work
- Pro mladé, Bez bariér, Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
Would you like to have an opportunity to come up with your own ideas how to stimulate baby food performance? Are you interested in nutrition? Do you want to be a part of enthusiastic team responsible for introducing new products to the market, which are beneficial for the proper development of children? If you said yes, let us know about yourself.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
- Lead baby food brands in CZ and SK markets.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate domestic and international market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the brand.
- Identify the new products opportunities within CZ/SK market, find the solution for local launch/re-launch, lead the launching process according to Nestlé standards and prepare marketing support.
- Work in partnership with communication/digital/creative/production agencies and ensures all brand communication (targeted to consumers and to doctors) contribute to enhancing the brand image.
- Be responsible for given marketing budget.
- Monitor the sales figures throughout the year, propose measures to improve and/or optimize results.
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU:
- University degree
- Min 1-2 years of experience in FMCG marketing
- Advanced English
- PC skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Communication and analytical skills
- Marketing and Project Management
- Experience in Digital activation of the brand
- Creativity, teamwork
- Driving license
- Interest in Nutrition and positive attitude to Infant category
WHY TO JOIN US:
- We are company with open and supportive environment
- We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
- We are a green office close to the nature
- We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.