- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Full-time work
- Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
We are professionals in more than a name! What you will find under our brand is a comprehensive offer of products for all types of businesses involved in gastronomy, restaurants and cafés. We not only put our hearts and expertise into the meals we make, we also make a top priority of putting in top-quality ingredients. Join the Nestlé Professional team, share your experience and help us stay at the top.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
• B2B business in Nestlé Professional, which is an integral part of Nestlé family
• In cooperation with internal stakeholders and external agencies, create and execute NP CZ/SK e-commerce strategy and activities to achieve set KPI
• Support CCSD in developing efficient digital communication plan towards defined target audiences
• Support Sales department in implementation of e-commerce strategy with key trade partners
• Ensure fast and flawless data flow between different digital communications systems (eg. email machine, Adobe campaign, etc.) and internal CRM systems (Limigo, CLM)
• Acquire / maintain / develop database of final customers with key business data to get relevant understanding of channel / final customer behaviour and development in order to fully explore business opportuntities
• Execute global action plan of online communication. Lead internal eCommerce development of the relevant marketing / CCSD / sales teams, based on EMENA and local innitiatives
• Analyze internal and external data, monitor competitive activities, RTM and key final customers activities and provide recommendations for NP in online and CRM area.
• Develop digital ways of communication and implement new tools in order to increase its effectiveness
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU:
• Have prior experience in B2B e-commerce and/or B2B online marketing
• Strong project management skills
• Have experience with working in cross functional teams
• Are able to speak English fluently
• Are proactive and able to apply innovative approach
• Have good presentation and communication skills
WHY TO JOIN US:
• We are company with open and supportive environment
• We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
• We are a green office close to the nature
• We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.