- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Česká republika
- Práce na plný úvazek
The Nespresso story began with a simple idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. From its beginning in 1986, Nespresso has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee.
Today Nespresso is present in more than 60 countries, with over 12000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit http://www.nestle-nespresso.com/
We can offer you a dynamic career in a friendly, diverse international work environment where your contribution is highly valued.
• We are the reference in the portioned coffee sector.
• We are one of the fastest growing global food and beverage brands.
• We compete in both the business-to-consumer and business-to-business segments
• We provide training, promotion from within, cross-cultural and inter-business mobility.
• You can contribute to offer perfect coffee moments to our customers wherever they may be!
As WEBMASTER you will
- manage the day-to-day content related activities of the digital channels (Website, Mobile app) by ensuring eCommerce boutiques provide the best user experience to convert visitors into satisfied customers. You will be able to contribute to the overall objective of providing best-in-class digital user experience across eCommerce boutiques.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON
- manage ecommerce content to drive sales: update the content management system to support seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content
- ensure consistency and respond to local business requirements based on HQ guideliness
- optimize the user experience to increase conversion: ensure a seamless experience and optimized purchasing path across all platforms, plan & implement all eMerchandising activities
- own the day-to-day back-end management of digital boutiques, following International eCommerce & brand guidelines
- run Market Acceptance Tests (both front-end and back-end) in coordination with local IS stakeholders to ensure platform & feature availability for all digital touch points
- contribute to the best-in-class customer experience objective.
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU
- have strong experience in ecommerce operations (content management, merchandising, A/B testing & personalization)
- proven track record in delivering end to end user experiences in a digital context
- have advanced technical knowledge of HTML, CSS
- have 3+ years experience across multiple eCommerce enabled CMS
- have computer Science, Digital Marketing or Business degree
WHY TO JOIN US
- You will have a creative job in international environment
- We apply flexible working time and home office option
- We support professional and personal growth
- We offer you a competitive benefit package (5 weeks of holidays and 5 additional flexi days, office restaurant with employer contribution, cafeteria system, pension and life insurance contribution, discount on company products... and more on top).
Nestlé Česko s.r.o., divize Nespresso
Mezi Vodami 31
143 20 Praha 4-Modřany
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.