IS/IT Process Support Specialist for Customer Service
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- IT, Supply Chain
- Full-time work
- Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
A computer glitch cannot always be resolved by pushing a button to reboot the machine. Our IS-IT department deals with all technical issues that can arise within the company. The department is charged with installing and maintaining computer and network systems, deploying new software and hardware as well as training employees in the correct use of the technology available. The IT team keeps the systems safe, protects our data from cyber-attacks and other threats and without delay sorts out any issues arising.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
- IS/IT support to Customer Service department (focused on SAP and complementary applications)
- Participate on Global initiatives and manage local projects in area of Order to Cash
- Internal cooperation with Customer Service community, IS/IT and development team
- External cooperation with Global Business Solutions and Offshore teams located abroad
- Build knowledge of local super users
- Manage role assignment for users within Order to Cash area
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU:
- Speak English (fluently) and Czech (fluently)
- Demonstrate communication and presentation skills
- Have analytical skills, logical thinking and interest of IS/IT area
- You are proactive and responsible
- Are able to solve problems and make decision independently
- Have a deep knowledge of SAP and Office 365
- Have already proved your project Management skills
WHY TO JOIN US:
- We are company with open and supportive environment
- We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
- We are a green office close to the nature
- We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.