Brand Manager - Medical Nutrition (Nestlé Health Science)
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Full-time work
- Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
The food we consume each day has a significant impact on our health. That is why we work to develop scientific methods of boosting health through nutrition. Would you like to contribute to others’ wellbeing? Join our Nestlé Health Science department that strives to make life easier for physicians, nurses, care providers and other healthcare workers. Our aim is to be of assistance mainly to patients.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
- Develop and execute the CZ&SK business strategy for the cathegory
(This includes marketing strategy, the channel strategy as well as the innovation pipeline)
- Ensure proper marketing strategy execution within the CZ/SK MN field force.
- Bring deep patient and customer insights into the marketing strategy for a solid customer value proposition.
- Develop clear communication and tools to support brand sales. Build a network of KOL - HCPs brand ambasadors.
- Responsibility for brand P&L, managing brand A&P spend
- Accountability for achieving brand targets
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU have these skills and experience:
- University education
- Proven success on similar/the same position in pharma business with complex responsiblity (Rx) – min 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience from pharma companies (Rx) - 5 and more years
- Interest in the area of medical nutrition and further development
- Proven analytical & strategic thinking
- Ability to find common ground and overcome obstacles, influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handling multiple projects
- Creative and inovative person with priority setting abilities
- Pro-active approach with drive, delivering tasks in full and on time
- Excellent communication skills and ability tu persuade
- Very good command of English and Czech, both spoken & written
WHY TO JOIN US:
- We are company with open and supportive environment
- Friendly proffesional team which will support you
- We take care about your professional development
- We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.