Senior Project Manager (Manufacturing capital investments)
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Pro profesionály, Ve výrobě
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
What you can expect to work on:
- Support the development of the investment project charter and follow-up on it
- Execute the basic and detailed design of the project based on company standards, local regulations, the defined User Requirements Specifications and the TPM characteristics of a unit operation (safety, quality, affordability, maintainability, operability and reliability). Ensure by design the safety of workers, and operators, during both the construction / installation and the ongoing operation of the plant.
- Ensure that the engineering side of the project is implemented (e.g. buildings, equipment erections, piping, utilities, etc.) in accordance with the defined timing, cost and quality, the URS and the characteristics of a unit operation. And that all of the elements of the project (including technical people training, as needed) are being performed in such a way that safety is always guaranteed. Select and qualify contractors / suppliers and coordinate their activities.
- Ensure a smooth transition to operations after the qualification and verification of the installation. Create and distribute the engineering project documentation, including the engineering part of the project final report and provide feedback to the Maintenance Prevention System.
- Promote development of environmental-friendly and sustainable solutions. Mobilize resources (internal & external)
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- A technical result focused engineer with minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in capital investment project management (manufacturing context)
- Good understanding of budgets, safety and quality
- Excellent in communication and decisive approach is a must in order to manage the project stakeholders
- Professional level in English is required
Why to join us:
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a key food-producing factory of the region
- The rewards package will be a combination of fix and variable pay together with many interesting benefits (5 weeks of holidays, 2 Flexi days, flexible working hours, cafeteria system to support free time and sports activities, life/pension insurance, life and disability insurance, infant nutrition contribution and many more...)
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Telefon: 724 420 971
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.