Nespresso B2C Marketing Coordinator
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Česká republika
- Marketing, media, PR
- Práce na plný úvazek
The Nespresso story began with a simple idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. From its beginning in 1986, Nespresso has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee.
Today Nespresso is present in more than 60 countries, with over 12000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit http://www.nestle-nespresso.com/
We can offer you a dynamic career in a friendly, diverse international work environment where your contribution is highly valued.
• We are the reference in the portioned coffee sector.
• We are one of the fastest growing global food and beverage brands.
• We compete in both the business-to-consumer and business-to-business segments
• We provide training, promotion from within, cross-cultural and inter-business mobility.
• You can contribute to offer perfect coffee moments to our customers wherever they may be!
Join us to fullfill the mission to:
Own and manage the B2C product portfolio of coffee, machines, accessories and services, by translating and implementing global product launches & themes and initiate market specific local initiatives.
Own and manage the B2C product portfolio for trade and retail
• Develop the product strategy and commercial value proposition (incl. new products/services)
• Manage the portfolio of coffee, machines, accessories and services
• Review portfolio performance continuously to understand and lead possible optimizations
• Lead annual deep dives on market, trends and competitive development
• Manage B2C marketing budget
Translate and implement global product launches & themes to market needs
• Lead the execution of all permanent and non-permanent (IAP) launches
• Drive the activation (e.g. acquisition, promotion) strategy for B2C
• Initiate market specific local initiatives
• Define and drive the right iniatives to achieve business results
Implement the trade marketing strategy based on area insights
• Organize, coordinate and follow-up on briefing & meetings with the commercial team and Nespresso suppliers
• Organize, develop and follow-up on all special operations and trade advertisements during promo periods with Nespresso creative agencies
• Manage budgets of Trade marketing
• Bachelor degree in Commercial, Marketing or equivalent
• Professional experience of minimum 5 years in product and/or brand management
• Worked for an organisation with leading brands and a strong commercial mindset
• Proven competency in project management
• Fluent in English
• Possibility to become part of the Nespresso premium brand story
• Individual working time, home office option, days off for study, children friendly office
• Management motivation plan, trainings, furthur education, events
• 5 weeks of holidays and 2 additional flexi days
• Benefit Plus system, multisport card
• Pension and life insurance contribution, discount on company products
• Office restaurant with employer contribution, office catering
• Mobile phone, notebook
Nestlé Česko s.r.o., divize Nespresso
Mezi Vodami 31
143 20 Praha 4-Modřany
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.