Junior Business Controller
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Full-time work
- Pro mladé
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as JOJO, Bon Pari, Hašlerky, Anticol, Orion, Kofila, Margot and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
The food we consume each day has a significant impact on our health. That is why we work to develop scientific methods of boosting health through nutrition. Would you like to contribute to others’ wellbeing? Join our Nestlé Health Science department that strives to make life easier for physicians, nurses, care providers and other healthcare workers. Our aim is to be of assistance mainly to patients.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
• work closely with Nestlé Health Science Finance Manager in controlling tasks, providing regular monthly reporting and operational support
• represent finance in the monthly business planning process, consolidate outputs and make conclusions
• Identify & challenge risks / opportunities across the sales department to ensure quality of sales forecast
• monitor efficiency and effectivness of trade and marketing investments and share outputs with team
• perform ad-hoc analyses based on team requests
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU:
• are a graduate from university (finance/economics degree preferred) and you have already gained some experience in finance (1-3 years)
• have top-notch analytical skills and logical thinking so that you are able to gather and analyze a variety of information
• are a confident user of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office Tools
• are fluent in Czech language plus you can speak and write in English
• would be comfortable and good at presenting your ideas to your colleagues
WHY TO JOIN US:
- We are company with open and supportive environment
- We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
- We are a green office close to the nature
- We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curios about this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV. If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.