B2B Trade Marketing Specialist
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Czech Republic
- Marketing, media, PR
- Full-time work
- Pro profesionály
Nestlé is the biggest food and beverage company in the world. We are at home in 189 countries around the world where we employ some 328,000 people. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. We offer a broad portfolio of products and services to people and their pets. We produce more than 2,000 brands. In the Czech Republic, we make confectionery under brands such as Orion, Kofila, Margot, Bon Pari, JOJO and others. In Slovakia, we manufacture culinary products such as Maggi and Carpathia.
We are professionals in more than a name! What you will find under our brand is a comprehensive offer of products for all types of businesses involved in gastronomy, restaurants and cafés. We not only put our hearts and expertise into the meals we make, we also make a top priority of putting in top-quality ingredients.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO WORK ON:
• B2B business in Nestlé Professional, which is an integral part of Nestlé family.
• In cooperation with Portfolio Manager, Online Specialist and Trade Marketing manager develop and update channel / key final customers' insights in order to provide relevant channel / key final customer focused activities to increase Nestlé Professional sales.
• Contribute to the creation of action plan for Food category.
• Preparation of promotional launches, sales support in listing presentation preparation, promo leaflets designs, etc.
• Deliver pre - and post - evaluation of activities
• Propose and execute/coordinate external special marketing activities – external and internal events, trainings for customers, wholesalers, sales representatives, fairs, conferences and launch events etc.
• Analytical support - analyze internal and external data, monitor competitive activities, key final customers activities and provide recommendations for the team
YOU ARE A PERFECT FIT IF YOU:
• have prior experience in trade marketing, equivalent FMCG min. 3 years
• have basic orientation in gastronomic area
• can speak both Czech (fluent) and English language (intermediate) - it is a must to have both languages
• know how to work with business insight/forecasting and budgeting
• already have experience with working in cross functional teams
• are keen to work creatively and apply innovative approach
• are passionate, have good presentation and communication skills
• have good knowledge of MS Office tools (expecially Excel and Power Point)
• have an active driver´s license B
WHY TO JOIN US:
• We are the company with open and supportive environment
• We take care about your professional development and continuous employee satisfaction
• We are a green office close to the nature
• We can offer an interesting reward package with fixed and flexible remuneration
PLUS 1 week extra holiday, flexi days, flexible working hours, pension fund and life insurance contribution, access to Benefit Plus Portal (where you can select from many leisure and wellness benefits), contribution to infant nutrition for children, possibility to use the various offer in the Prague company canteen with discount prices, Nestlé Employees’ Mobile tariff program, life & work jubilee bonus and other attractive short & long term offers for Nestlé employees
Are you curious about this position and about us? Before you apply check out Nestle Professional web page to discover more about our business and then do not hesitate to send us your CV! If you have suitable background, we will be pleased to meet you in person.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé Česko s.r.o.
Mezi vodami 2035/31
143 00 Praha-Modřany
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.