Nespresso Brand Manager
- Mezi vodami 2035/31, 143 00 Praha-Modřany, Česká republika
- Marketing, media, PR
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Pro profesionály
The Nespresso story began with a simple idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. From its beginning in 1986, Nespresso has redefined and revolutionized the way millions of people enjoy their espresso coffee.
Today Nespresso is present in more than 60 countries, with over 12000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit http://www.nestle-nespresso.com/
We can offer you a dynamic career in a friendly, diverse international work environment where your contribution is highly valued.
• We are the reference in the portioned coffee sector.
• We are one of the fastest growing global food and beverage brands.
• We compete in both the business-to-consumer and business-to-business segments
• We provide training, promotion from within, cross-cultural and inter-business mobility.
• You can contribute to offer perfect coffee moments to our customers wherever they may be!
Join us to fullfill the mission to:
Build the brand awareness and generate strong brand building result. Ensuring the adaptation of the global Marketing B2C and B2B Strategy.
Build the Brand Awareness and improve the Brand Positioning for B2C and B2B:
• Implementation and compliance with all HQ guidelines related to the Nespresso brand Purpose
Develop and supervise the brand communication.
• Supervise retail and trade communication to be in line with global guidelines.
• Responsibility for the Club Communication
• Responsibility for brand communication in B2B channels
Responsibility for local media planning for B2C and B2B. Execute and adapt International creative and guidelines to local needs and local media.
• Prepare the media plan for ATL communications
• Develop materials for specific advertising/media support
• Guidance and coordination of external agencies and HQ
Develop and implement digital Media Communication strategy for B2C and B2B
• Build and manage social media profiles, directing paid search + social campaigns and analyzing the performance of those campaigns
• Develop strong local content with differentiated creative to improve brand relevance for specific consumer segment
• Guidance and coordination of external agencies
Develop and supervise the Club Communication
• Create annual club communication calendar based on the CRM insights
• Propose on top activations based on sales results
• Participation in Sales review meeting
• Budgeting, controls and reporting at the market level;
• Manage approved (regional/local) agencies and service providers to ensure quality, costs and effectiveness parameters and capitalize on international networks to achieve specific business objectives.
• Minimum 7 years experience in marketing
• Experience working with high and luxury/premium retail brand (FMCG)
• Experience with media planning
• Experience with digital marketing (social media, online mktg)
• Experience with people management
• Fluent in English
• Possibility to become part of the Nespresso premium brand story
• Individual working time, home office option, days off for study, children friendly office
• Management motivation plan, trainings, further education, events
• 5 weeks of holidays and 2 additional flexi days
• Benefit Plus system, Multisport card
• Pension and life insurance contribution, discount on company products
• Office restaurant with employer contribution, office catering
• Mobile phone, notebook
Nestlé Česko s.r.o., divize Nespresso
Mezi Vodami 31
143 20 Praha 4-Modřany
Jak v Nestlé probíhá nábor?
Chcete v Nestlé zúročit své zkušenosti? Pošlete nám životopis a pojďme společně zjistit, kde bychom nejlépe využili vaši expertízu. Znalosti a praxe jsou důležité, stejně významná je ale vaše motivace a osobní nastavení. Pracujeme jako jeden tým, a to bez společných hodnot nejde.